Everything You Need to Know
Product Sourcing Services
- RUKUTAI’s exclusive product sourcing partner is China’s largest. They have buying power and price negotiating leverage NO other sourcing company has. That’s the unparalleled and unique advantage RUKUTAI and our China sourcing partner offers all our clients.
- They ship more than 10,000 product containers every year from China to international clients with over USD$500 million turnover. We work with big and small clients on their order purchases – as low as USD$5,000 to as high as USD$1 million-plus. Obviously, the bigger the product order(s), the greater the savings to each client.
- They have sourced and negotiated pricing for products from over 50,000 China wholesalers or factories directly and have shipped products to clients in over 200 countries. That ensures our clients will receive the lowest negotiated prices from the very best and most reputable China suppliers.
- You will save up to 80%, and often more, if you are currently buying your products from domestic wholesalers in your country. That’s why so many business owners or entrepreneurs want to source and buy products from China, but they’re not sure what to do and whom they can trust.
- RUKUTAI’s two principal owners have long distinguished themselves as effective international “relationship brokers” – specializing in merging China-related business interests to benefit companies around the world.
- RUKUTAI was invited by People’s Republic of China (PRC) officials to establish a business in China in 2006. In February, 2007, RUKUTAI was granted a coveted 20-year Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) China business licence. That authorised us to conduct business in seven (7) different sectors of commerce – International Trade, Education, Travel, Technology, Financial Investments, Immigration and Environment Management.
- RUKUTAI now offers the complete range of budget-priced social media, digital marketing, web site development and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services through its’ exclusive partner, MAPLE & HONEY Digital Agency, for all its clients. TRANSLATION: More savings for all RUKUTAI clients.
- RUKUTAI also offers exclusive travel benefits for all its clients through an exclusive partnership with FLIGHT CENTRE BUSINESS TRAVEL as our exclusive worldwide travel partner.TRANSLATION: More savings for all RUKUTAI clients.
- The focus and attention you receive as a small business is exclusively because you are part of RUKUTAI’s group and organisation.
- Separately, the amount you spend on buying your products in China generally determines the level of service and personal attention you receive from any major sourcing company.
- Together, the collective buying power of RUKUTAI’s group numbers – representing separate businesses of all sizes – warrants personal VIP attention to you and every participating owner or entrepreneur.
- In short, our China-based product sourcing team will help you negotiate the lowest possible prices for high quality products. We provide unequalled in-China quality control inspections that verify all your shipments met your specific product specifications, oversee independent inspection of private-label (OEM) products upon request, handle all shipping, insurance, Customs clearances and delivery right to your office/warehouse.
- Building trust and relationships with trustworthy wholesale traders and manufacturers in China can ONLY be achieved by going there yourself to conduct business. We provide you that opportunity to cultivate new business relationships in a country that will help you grow and develop your business like no other.
- RUKUTAI knows and understands firsthand how to operate a successful China-related business. We have established excellent relationships and extensive networks in and out of China to ensure you will work with professional, reliable, well-established factory suppliers.
- Together, RUKUTAI and our China sourcing partner offers all our clients one-stop import solutions to purchase high quality existing or private-label products at the lowest prices possible.
YES, absolutely. RUKUTAI’S exclusive China sourcing partner is China’s largest product sourcing company. They collect all client payments for products and shipping/logistics. Specifically, they:
- Distribute all payments to factory wholesalers or factories, transportation, shipping and logistics suppliers. They provide a full and detailed accounting to each client during and after the sourcing, purchasing and logistics stages.
- Communicate directly with you, RUKUTAI and all clients during the sourcing, inspection and final shipping/delivery phases. All email communications between our clients and our sourcing partner are shared with RUKUTAI so we can ensure maximum efficiency, effective communications and that appropriate actions are taken every step of the way.
- YES. There is a one-time USD$500 flat service fee that is 100% credited in full with your first paid order of USD$10,000 or more for product(s) only – not including logistics and shipping-related expenses.
- All RUKUTAI product sourcing clients who participate after in any of our exclusive China group business tours receive a full 100% USD$500 credit from the RUKUTAI 5-star package they select only if their full payment is made directly through RUKUTAI principals – and not through any third-party RUKUTAI agents.
- All RUKUTAI China group business tour participants do NOT have to pay the one-time USD$500 product sourcing service fee. You can only receive the USD$500 credit from one avenue, but not both.
- We charge this one-time product sourcing fee to eliminate “tire kickers”. Many have asked us to research and source products for them only to discover later they didn’t really have funds to bulk-buy products from China. RUKUTAI now charges this product sourcing service fee to make sure we don’t waste our – or our China product sourcing partner’s – time.
- It takes a fair amount of time, effort, expense, manpower, research and China resources to source and research client product requests.
- Your one-time product sourcing fee payment immediately activates your exclusive advance product sourcing search in China by RUKUTAI and its China sourcing partner for the most relevant factories or wholesale markets – based on your Product Request specifications submitted
- NO. For all the detailed advance work we do, RUKUTAI and its China sourcing partner charge very reasonable commission percentages for products we source and help purchase for you.
- The commission percentage varies according to the purchase totals of each order. RUKUTAI and our China sourcing partner’s product sourcing commissions are based on the purchase total of your product orders.
RUKUTAI and its China sourcing partner manage every step and stage of the product sourcing process in China to get the job done. We eliminate or minimise any risks over the entire sourcing and importing process. This includes:
- Sourcing products you want or are interested in
- Identifying the best manufacturer or factory wholesale markets for your products
- Negotiating the best prices based on your unit quantity order
- Providing an accurate product quote
- Coordinating sales contracts and purchasing products with manufacturer or wholesaler
- Overseeing Quality Control of products purchased
- Coordinating shipping, insurance, port charges and related fees
- Manage Customs clearances right to your warehouse/front door
- China is the world’s largest exporting country with over USD$1 TRILLION (that’s one thousand BILLION dollars) of China-made products shipped overseas every year.
- The bottom line is if you want to buy and sell good quality products for the highest profit margin, China is still the best and most reliable one-stop place in the world to source and buy from.
That may change in the future and RUKUTAI is already looking to establish solid and trustworthy sourcing relationships and links in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- We have a USD$5,000 minimum product purchase order requirement.
- More important is providing you the China sourcing and purchasing support structure to help you grow your business. We’ll simplify and make the entire process simple and worry-free.
That’s why it’s so important for you to go to China on one of our exclusive RUKUTAI China business group tours so you can to see firsthand what you want and understand how the whole process works.
YES, we do it all the time. Upon request, we arrange factory samples for clients before orders are placed. Factories normally charge for these product samples, but often credit the full cost when you make bulk purchases that meet their Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ).
- As the client, YOU determine the quality of your products purchased when you select them from factory wholesalers or factories.
- Everything is done according to YOUR detailed specifications. China factories manufacture the most expensive, highest quality prestigious product brands in the world, but also the cheapest, low-quality products – as requested by clients.
- There are different levels of quality control based on your selected product(s). It makes sense to spend more on testing the quality, consistency and integrity of your $100,000 product order than a $5,000 order before it is shipped from China. The bigger your order, the more detailed your product specifications should be – with thorough product inspections by our China sourcing team.
- RUKUTAI’s provides a personal price negotiator/translator on your visits. They take photos of every product you choose, record detailed notes and then coordinates purchasing, quality control inspections and approve your products before they are shipped to you.
- ALL PRODUCT PAYMENTS ARE PAID DIRECTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY TO OUR TRUSTWORTHY CHINA PRODUCT SOURCING PARTNER.
- Once you confirm your order in writing with a 30% deposit, they will coordinate production, purchase and delivery from your selected suppliers and sign purchasing contracts with suppliers. They will disburse payments to your product supplier(s).
- Payment terms for all clients is 30% deposit T/T/Western Union, L/C or OA when you confirm final product order; and 70% payment balance is due BEFORE products are released by the wholesaler/factory to our China sourcing partner for shipping or drop shipping.
YES. However, we may recommend you upgrade the quality of your products at a higher cost to sell more in the long term and strengthen your brand name and reputation.
Business owners contact us because:
- The biggest concern of business owners or online entrepreneurs who have never purchased products in China is the fear of losing thousands of dollars with sourcing companies they are not sure they can trust. That’s why it’s critical to find and work with a company with a track record you are comfortable with.
- They understand the magnitude of volume discounts, major resources and how much they can save working with RUKUTAI and our China sourcing partner.
- We do everything all other competitors do, but have the ability and resources to take it to another level.
- As previously noted, our China sourcing partner has negotiated sourcing/purchasing deals with over 50,000 factories and factory wholesalers for clients.
- Overall, they ship over 10,000 product containers every year from China for clients, totalling more than USD$500 million of products EVERY YEAR. That translates to volume discounts and negotiating leverage for our clients.
- We work with clients big and small. We understand everyone starts small. We serve and support them to become as successful as they are capable of.
- Wherever you may be in the sourcing process, RUKUTAI and our China sourcing supplier can take care of your requirements – if it makes good business sense to both you and us.
- We oversee product sourcing and price negotiations; check out the production track record of your current supplier; and find better suppliers, if necessary.
- RUKUTAI and our China production partner are truly a one-stop sourcing solution for all clients, big and small.
- Finally, we may choose NOT take over sourcing for products or shipments under dispute with other companies or China factories. We cannot fix product or financial problems or challenges for orders you have already received overseas, but are not satisfied with. We may be able to assist if your products are still in China, but that will be assessed on a case-by-case basis – at a higher cost to you.
- We work with clients with China buying orders as little as USD$5,000. We understand everyone starts small. We serve and support them to become as successful as they are capable of. RUKUTAI and our China production partner are truly a one-stop sourcing solution for all clients, big and small.
- Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ) differ depending on the wholesaler or factory manufacturer. Specifically, wholesalers and factories have minimum quantity requirements for different products in order to receive their lowest volume discount. Though manufacturers prefer product sales by Full Container Load (FCL) quantities, all allow product purchases Less than Container Load (LCL).
- RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner coordinates all your product purchases, regardless of size and arrangements for full or mixed container shipping.
- Because of the substantial container shipping volume of our China sourcing partner (over 10,000 containers shipped annually from China), all RUKUTAI clients will receive significant discounts as a result of it.
YES. RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner delivers ALL completed client product orders from factories or wholesale markets to their warehouse for final inspection, sorting and packing for shipment. This ensures product orders meet each client’s specifications. If defective products are discovered, our China sourcing agent will immediately coordinate replacement with the wholesaler or factories direct and ship products to the client.
YES. A formal Letter of Invitation from RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner is required to be submitted when clients apply for China Business Visas. Once approved, these China Visas cover the one RUKUTAI group tour China visit they participate in.
If your passport is from IRAQ, IRAN, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, NIGERIA, SRI LANKA and BENIN, you will be required to pay as much as USD$900 for a special government-issued Letter of Invitation. Any invitation letter issued is an informal letter and no guarantees are made about the China visa application process.
It can take 2-12 weeks from product payment to delivery to your warehouse or home location – by Air Cargo, Express or Ocean Shipping.
If substantial quantities of your selected generic products are readily available from wholesale markets, they will be shipped sooner.
If you order private label products with your business or personal brand from a factory, they will take longer to produce and deliver.
- We have much stronger negotiating and pricing leverage with wholesalers and factories because of the 10,000-plus containers and USD$500 million turnover our China sourcing partner generates every year.
- Again, RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner has negotiated product purchases from more than 50,000 wholesalers and factories in China. That translates to substantial savings for you – depending on your order volume.
- RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner’s inspections process for our clients is very detailed and extensive. They will not allow your goods to leave China unless they inspect them and confirm your products meet your stated specifications. This attention to detail will potentially save you thousands of dollars by ensuring you get exactly what you ordered.
- YES. Between RUKUTAI and our China sourcing partner, we’ve done it for hundreds of clients – big and small. Your order, however, must meet factory Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) and other criteria they disclose to you in advance.
- You can get basic stickers on your products and package printing with your company name for a minimal fee. Sometimes, the factory may not charge you – depending on the size of your order.
- If your OEM (Order Equipment Manufacturer) product(s) require the creation of special molds, it will cost more. Our China sourcing team will provide you all options and costs for your written approval before production begins.
- It takes longer and there’s a lot of detail in identifying and communicating every single specification. Our bi-lingual translators work closely with you and the factory production managers to ensure you get exactly what you ask for.
- You may request an actual sample from the factory. Once you approve and pay your production deposit, they will begin production under the supervision of our China sourcing partner.
- More importantly, we will introduce you ONLY to the most reputable factories that manufacture your product category.
- If you own the Intellectual Property (IP) rights of the product(s) you are manufacturing, make sure your written agreement with the factory clearly outlines this to protect your business interests. RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner will help you coordinate this bi-lingual agreement.
- The risk of NOT receiving the products you ordered.
- The risk of receiving inferior products – NOT what you purchased and NOT the same quality as the sample a factory or wholesaler sent you.
- The risk of losing or damaging your product shipment while in transit.
- Unfortunately, there are far too many unscrupulous or dishonest businesses in China that look and sound legitimate on various Chinese product sourcing web sites.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners have lost tens of millions of dollars to dishonest China companies like this.
- If your product shipment is lost, damaged at sea or in transit, the comprehensive insurance coverage RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner includes for our clients covers any losses or damage to you.
- Because of the detailed quality control process RUKUTAI and our China sourcing partner uses, we make sure your products meet your specifications – BEFORE they leave China.
- That is why it is so important for you to specify in great detail every facet of your product(s) you manufacture. If you are purchasing generic products in bulk from wholesalers, it’s much easier to ensure you get that same product selected delivered to your front door.
Others Talk. RUKUTAI Delivers. Our China sourcing partner will make sure you are covered and protected every step of the way.
- No one knows your business better than you. GUANXI, or the need to build trust and relationships in China, is real. The Chinese place great importance of doing business with people they know and trust. In these new relationships, it is important to develop trust.
- Building trust and relationships with good wholesale traders and manufacturers in China can ONLY be achieved by going there yourself to conduct business. We specialize in providing you that opportunity to cultivate new business relationships in a country that will help you grow and develop your business like no other.
- It is equally important for us to verify prices, details and information to ensure you are not taken advantage of.
RUKUTAI’s unique, exclusive China business tours provides you an experience of a lifetime – with additional cultural insights in one of the world’s most culturally diverse and futuristic countries.
- YES. RUKUTAI’s exclusive China sourcing partner currently ships over 10,000 container EVERY YEAR from China.
- Prices change for each shipment, but we’ll get you the lowest prices because of our major volume discounts. Email or call us for more information.
- PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING. RUKUTAI’s exclusive China sourcing partner has negotiated product purchases from over 50,000 wholesalers and factories. It is confirmation we know where to source all products at the lowest prices.
- As long as it’s legal to source and ship, RUKUTAI and its sourcing partner can find your products and negotiate the lowest possible prices.
YES. Between RUKUTAI and our China sourcing partner, we’ve done it for over 1,000 clients.
- NO. RUKUTAI’s exclusive China sourcing partner has negotiated the best prices for clients with over 50,000 wholesalers and factories directly.
- You pick the product category and we identify up to five of the best-priced factory wholesalers or factories.
- We introduce you and YOU select the factory you feel most comfortable with.
We represent YOUR business interests exclusively all the time. We have no allegiances to any factory or wholesaler.
- RUKUTAI and its China Sourcing Partner coordinate the complete product sourcing and order purchasing process for clients.
- Client products are delivery to our China sourcing partner’s main distribution warehouse(s).
- Client products are separated, organised and stored to ensure the PICK, PACK AND SEND process is seamless and smooth.
- Logistics, pricing, accounting and communication process is established between the client and our China sourcing partner.
- Systematic online process implemented to pick, pack and send individual client orders to customers immediately anywhere in the world.
- RUKUTAI and its China sourcing partner receive a flat service fee for each order processed.
- Clients are charged actual shipping/delivery-related costs (no mark-up). Clients can price their individual unit product prices to incorporate these expenses because of their substantial profit margins. That’s how many online companies offer FREE SHIPPING to customers.
- BOTTOM LINE: By drop shipping their products from China, clients can save tens of thousands of dollars EVERY YEAR by avoiding shipping costs, reduced manpower expenses and individual order processing time lines.
YES, absolutely. Email us (email@example.com) or complete our RUKUTAI PRODUCT SOURCING REQUEST form (http://www.rukutai.com.au/rukutai-product-sourcing-request/) on our web site. We’re easy to find and work with.
- Call or email us now and we’ll get you started immediately. RESERVE YOUR SPOT on one of our exclusive group China business product sourcing tours.
- Or, you can work with us to arrange a private solo China sourcing trip anytime of the year. On a private China sourcing trip, we’ll make all your international airline, hotel and ground arrangements through FLIGHT CENTRE BUSINESS TRAVEL’s exclusive RUKUTAI travel discounts. Our RUKUTAI representative will meet you after arrival in China and manage every facet of your sourcing and product purchasing visit from arrival to departure.
- If you prefer not to travel to China, but still want RUKUTAI and our China product sourcing partner to handle all your China product sourcing and purchasing requirements, we are happy to do so. ACT NOW.
- When you pay your USD$500 product sourcing fee through RUKUTAI’s web site, your payments go directly to our payment provider (stripe.com in the US; and www.mangopay.com for Australia, Europe, Canada and South Africa), two of the world’s leading payment providers.
- RUKUTAI does NOT have access, at any point, to your financial data and does NOT store any financial or sensitive user data on our servers. User data such as credit card numbers, bank accounts or SSNs are immediately and securely transmitted to our payment provider with BANK-GRADE SSL ENCRYPTION.
- MANGOPAY (www.mangopay.com) is owned by Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, one of the largest banks in Europe. RUKUTAI’s payment provider in the United States is STRIPE (www.stripe.com), one of the world’s largest payment providers – used by many large internet companies such as Facebook and Twitter. Both are used by many of the world’s largest internet company and retailers.
Again, throughout this process, all RUKUTAI group tours, private product sourcing tours and product sourcing service fee payments are immediately and securely transmitted to our abovementioned payment providers with bank-grade SSL encryption.
Let’s Get Started
RUKUTAI Product Request Form
Fill this out and we’ll do the rest. The more detailed your specifications and information, the better we can help you. We will respond to your request within 1-2 days. It takes time, manpower and China resources in sourcing, researching and pricing your product(s) from reputable potential suppliers.
RUKUTAI’s exclusive China sourcing partner has negotiated client contracts with over 50,000 China wholesalers and factories – and ships more than 10,000 containers of products every year to international clients. With more than 500 English-speaking staff, its biggest clients include Amazon, Coca-Cola, Mercedes Benz, Costco, Target, Budweiser, Heineken, Bank of America, Overstock and Carrefour.
RUKUTAI charges a one-time, USD$500 product sourcing service fee that is 100% credited to your first paid order of USD$10,000 or more for product(s) only. RUKUTAI China business group tour participants do NOT pay the product sourcing service fee.
Click HERE for product sourcing service fee payment link.
Please complete the following information. * Denotes mandatory fields to complete.